The reason I forget to look up

The reason I forget to look up

For my Dragonide girl,

Huh,

They call Venus the brightest jewel in the night sky.

I wonder if she knows you exist.

For centuries, men have lifted their eyes toward the heavens
just to admire her glow.

Poets wrote of her.

Lovers searched for her.

Even the stars seemed to make room whenever she appeared.

But my lady,

I have seen something
Venus could never imitate—

the light in your eyes when you are happy,

the warmth hidden inside your smile,

and the way an entire world seems to change
simply because you entered it.

So let Venus keep the heavens.

Let her shine above kings, castles,
and sleeping kingdoms.

I have no reason to envy the sky.

For she may be the brightest thing above this world.

but you are the reason I forget to look up.

— your little wolf

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Popular Items

When Beauty Met You

When I Think of Angels